Eliminates “Electrical Pollution”
• Stops the high voltage surges and transients on the incoming power lines from entering and contaminating your
building’s distribution system.
• Traps transients generated internally at their source to keep your power system clean
Eliminates damage and failures of sensitive equipment
• Stops catastrophic failures of computers, automation controls, HVAC systems, electronic lighting controls,
office equipment and factory machinery
• Prevents “data loss” and glitches on communications lines
• Reduces long term degradation and extends the life of electronic equipment, motors and electrical system components
Increases your productivity and uptime
• Uninterrupted data flow and communications results in saved time and less rework
• Reduced equipment replacement and repairs yields less maintenance, better utilization and increased uptime
Reduces your insurance rates
• Many insurance carriers are offering a discount or even requiring the use of a Surge Protection Device (SPD) to protect
sensitive office machines, computer rooms, HVAC equipment and building automation systems.
Rapid Payback of your investment
• Typically users experience savings in equipment replacement and repairs equal to approximately 10% of their annual
power bill. This is usually adequate to achieve less than a one year payback.
Easy to install and monitor
• Rugged NEMA 4 enclosures mount adjacent to your power panel on new or retrofit applications
• Built-in front panel “self test” diagnostic lights indicate the operating status on each power line